Project Insight: A Project & Portfolio Management Software
If you type “project insight” into the Google search engine, you’ll get bombarded with links to content about Marvel’s “Project Insight” from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. But if you look closely, you’ll find a link to the project and portfolio management software of the same name (at ProjectInsight.net).
Project Insight is a leading portfolio and project management solution that manages the full project life-cycle from project planning, to execution, all the way through closure. The software is an excellent program for organizations that need a robust solution for their project managers, but is still easy for their team members to use. Project Insight was designed to be extremely customizable so that it can be tailored to fit your exact business needs. It was built using PMI (Project Management Institute, Inc.) standards and developed with PMBOK® (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge) in mind. To help you be as successful as possible, the software comes with excellent support in the form of real support agents, webinars and training videos, a searchable community, and question forums. Read below for an overview of the software’s features (or view an extensive list here), view the self-guided product tour, watch customer testimonials, or request a free demo today!
- The software provides you with personalized and customizable dashboards so that you can do your work, your way.
- It boasts an intelligent scheduling system that saves you time for the things that are really important.
- Its resource management functions allow you to monitor and balance resource workloads across multiple projects by week, month, and even year.
- Collaboration is made easy as you can centralize your project updates, keep work organized, choose how and where you want to be updated, and work together on documents, issues, tasks, and much more.
- You can gain insight into project costs, measure productivity, and improve project forecasts by tracking your time and expenses from any device.
- There is project and portfolio reporting across all projects that are easily created, saved, and shared, providing visibility for your whole team.
***Republished from here.