Tips and Tricks for Using Pinterest and Twitter with Your Blog (Webinar)
This post is part of an assignment for INTE 5670: Webinars and Synchronous Learning
I was part of a team of four, tasked with designing and presenting a live, online webinar. I designed the PowerPoint presentation, as well as all of the accompanying pieces, and presented the section on best practices for blogging.
A great big thanks to Kristin Vossler, Emily May, and Lisa Wright, for all of their work on this collaborative assignment!
- Click here to read our webinar proposal.
- Click here to view the invitation that was sent out to viewers prior to the webinar, as well as posted to several social media platforms.
- Click here to view the handout for viewers to use during the webinar.
- Click here to view the presentation slides in PDF format.
- Click the video below to watch a recording of the presentation.