Assignment for INTE 6710: Creative Designs for Instructional Materials
For this assignment, I was asked to share my contribution of what Robert Gagne’s Nine Events of Instruction (infographic shown below) mean to me, using a combination of text, pictures, and video. I used Articulate Storyline to accomplish this and responded to the following questions:
- What does this method mean for you?
- How do these nine aspects relate to what you do today?
- How do you see yourself applying this method?
- How are you different in your approach right now?
- What matters the most to you when you read these nine steps? Why?
- Where do you shine?
- Where could you spend more efforts?
Click the link below to launch the eLearning with my two video contributions.Launch eLearning with Videos