Semester-long project for INTE 5160: Managing Information and Learning Technology Programs
I was fortunate enough to be the lead in redesigning the Core New Hire Training program at Constant Contact during this particular semester and was able to use it as my project for this course. This semester-long project was intended to help us learn to provide strategic leadership in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of educational initiatives. We also developed our emotional intelligence skills to help improve personal performance, interpersonal relationships, and management of people and projects.
- Click here to view the Learning Contract for this project. (To learn more about learning contracts, click here.)
- Click here to view the Gantt chart created for this project.
- Click here to view the ADDIE outline for this project.
- Click here to read the Project Plan for the redesign of the Core New Hire Training Program.
- Click here to read the Project Deliverables.
- Click here to read the final presentation document (also shown below) presented to the course’s instructor during the last week of the course.
- Click here to view the Core New Hire Training Program presentation.
*Constant Contact has since been acquired by Endurance International Group (2016) and I am no longer affiliated with this company.Vetter_INTE5160_FinalPresentation